Last Updated: October 15, 2018
WHEREVER “YOU,” “YOUR” AND OTHER SIMILAR TERMS ARE CONTAINED HEREIN, THEY SHALL MEAN CAREGIVERS INCLUDING OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS (TOGETHER THE “CAREGIVERS”) AND THOSE INDIVIDUALS THEY ARE CARING FOR (THE “LOVED ONES”) THEY ARE CARING FOR.
2. Types and Uses of Collected Information. The Company collects two types of information about you:
2.1 Personally Identifiable Information. Personally Identifiable Information is information that identifies a specific person. When you engage in certain activities via the Service, including but not limited to creating an account, sending feedback, or otherwise participating in the Service (collectively, “Identification Activities”), we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself. If you elect to engage in an Identification Activity we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information about yourself, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number and/or any other information you provide to us, to create your account or profile, send communications about them to you, and populate forms for future transactions. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, in addition Caregivers may, with the approval of their Loved Ones, provide that person’s personal data.
2.2 Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Non-Personally Identifiable Information is information that does not identify a specific person. This type of information may include things like the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the website you visited before coming to the Service or otherwise participating in the Service. We use Non-Personally Identifiable Information to troubleshoot, administer the Service, analyze trends, gather demographic information, comply with applicable law, and cooperate with law enforcement activities.
3. How we use your personal data.
3.1 In this Section 3 we have set out:
(a) the general categories of personal data that we may process, and
(b) the purposes for which we may process personal data.
3.2 We may process your Account Data ("Account Data"). The Account Data may include your name and email address. The source of the Account Data is you. The Account Data may be processed for the purposes of providing our services, ensuring the security of our services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you.
3.3 We may process your information included in your personal profile ("Profile Data"). The Profile Data may include your name, address, telephone number, email address and gender. The Profile Data may be processed for the purposes of enabling and monitoring your use of our services.
3.4 We may process information contained in any inquiry you submit to us regarding goods and/or services ("Inquiry Data"). The Inquiry Data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant goods and/or services to you.
3.5 We may process information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters ("Notification Data").
3.6 In addition to the specific purposes for which we may process your personal data set out in this Section 3, we may also process any of your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
3.7 Please do not supply any other person's personal data to us unless we prompt you to do so and have that person or person’s authorization to do so, except that Caregivers and other family members so authorized, may, with the approval of the Loved Ones, provide that person’s personal data.
4. Providing your personal data to others. We will not sell or share your Personally Identifiable Information to other parties.
6. HIPAA COMPLIANT INFORMATION. HIPAA Compliant Information is information which may fall under HIPAA regulations (e.g., information relating to the diagnosis, treatment, claims payment, and health care services provided or to be provided and which also identifies name, address, social security number, or Member ID number). Please do not send us any HIPAA Compliant Information. We are not responsible for any information that you share with us that may fall under HIPAA regulations.
6. Children. The Service is not directed to people under the age of eighteen (18). If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at the email address listed below. If we become aware that a child under this age has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
Integrated Platform Services LLC
245 E King Street
Lancaster, PA 17602